Unforgettable moment.







 Talk about unforgettable moment may be I have many experiences, but thats most always I remember is when I was ppl in SMAN 5 baubau.
During the three months my friend and I was do activity as a teacher in SMAN 5 baubau. I as english teacher have class 12 ipa 3. Every Wednesday and Friday I Teach the leasson. Although distance betwen the school and my house is verry far is not problem to me because teaching is a my priority. Hahahaha of course !!! after granted in university we are must be a best teacher.
Acquaintance with the all of teachers and students in school. Know the characteristic of student, helped the student when they are don’t understand the lesson, joking with my student when finished activity in class Is the best experinces. Get many knowledge from teachers about how to organize class, how to teach that be better and act is unforgettable moment I fell.. wkwkwkwkw
 thanks to all of teachers and students of SMAN 5 baubau..

Comments